FW: U.S. Attacked

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Tue Sep 11 14:36:41 UTC 2001

This is from another list. I don't know how accurate this is, but it
is more info than I have seen before.

-R

From: okitsme at sciencetools.com
To: 356talk at 356registry.org,
Subject: FW: U.S. Attacked
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 07:34:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

Two passenger aircraft were hijacked, 90 people in one of them, 60 on
the
other, have struck both World Trade Center towers. One of the world
trade
center towerss has collapsed, the second is burning. The one was
flight 11
from Boston to LA, the other was Washington Dulles to LA.

Pentagon too has been attacked by an airplane crashing into it...
And now we learn that a car bomb just went off outside the state
department building

Film NOW - turn on your set!

Matt

To unsubscribe (permanently or for vacations) click on the following
http://www.356registry.org/356talk/index.html#Unsubscribe. For help or
for comments on 356talk email rhansen at cableone.net or
rdill at cyburban.com