A little more Pentagon detail

Howard C. Berkowitz hcb at clark.net
Tue Sep 11 15:27:23 UTC 2001

I'm seeing more damage now to the Pentagon, but, if you don't know
the construction of the Pentagon, it may be misleading. The building
is really five concentric buildings (E ring to innermost A ring)
separated by small courtyards and a larger one in the middle. You can
see interior structure of at least one side of the five sides of the
pentagon forming the outermost ring, near the heliport, but as far as
I can tell, the inner wall of the E ring hasn't gone down. The other
side of the building looks fine.