heads up on 80/8 [actually operational, so don't read this!!!]

Travis Pugh tpugh at shore.net
Thu May 17 14:49:28 UTC 2001

I can't for the life of me find anything on the web about RIPE recieving
or allocating from 80/7 ... google has failed me.  Can someone in RIPEland
let some of us north americans know where announcements of new RIPE
allocations are made?  I'll happily forward any email notification to
NANOG, as I'm sure many others would, but where does the initial
announcement get sent?  I'm sure many of us would like to update our
prefix filters in a timely fashion.

Cheers.

-travis