2 Wire T1 - HDLC

Hunter Pine hunter at compuhelp.com
Mon May 14 21:53:41 UTC 2001

That was my mistake Mike. HDSL is NOT two SDSL lines by definition. It's
just two circuits running symmetric 768k DSL (not SDSL) bonded to form a
single1.5mb line.

My fault for using SDSL (where S is the initial for symmetric) instead of
symmetric DSL lines. They are two different things in this case.

Sorry for the confusion I started, please resume your regularly scheduled
nanog ranting. :)

And thanks for the nitpicking Mike. :)

Hunter Pine
Vice President, Network Operations