To CAIS Engineers - WAKE UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS

John Murphy nanog at mail.murfnet.com
Mon May 14 10:57:48 UTC 2001

<quote>
Roeland Meyer, "None of the DSL ISPs can do larger than /27 anymore, even
when they're ILECs.  Anything less than a /24 can't be SWIP'd..."
</quote>

I really couldn't care less about SpeakEasy.  I just didn't feel like
watching yet another of your blatantly inaccurate blanket statements slide
by.  Case in point, *both* of those statements above are inaccurate.