10 gige experience

Christopher A. Woodfield rekoil at electro.semihuman.com
Thu May 10 15:17:31 UTC 2001

But the ability for half-duplex operation was a requirment in the spec,
for reasons not a whole lot of people can fathom...I have yet to see
anyone actually USING half-duplex GigE, however. FastE, sure (I have a
dumb FastE hub sitting right here on my desk), but never GigE.

-C

--
Christopher A. Woodfield		rekoil at semihuman.com

PGP Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB887618B