Political Correctness Strikes a Blow for free speech....

Majdi S. Abbas msa at samurai.sfo.dead-dog.com
Mon May 7 23:18:49 UTC 2001

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 02:42:08PM -0700, Scott Francis wrote:
> so what "sensitive content" tripped the filter? was it legitimate (i.e. one of
> the 7 words, discussion of bedroom practices, etc.) or was it a bonehead
> filter a la CyberSitter et al?

	I see these all the time...

	Typically, someone files a spam complaint.  When our ticketing
system sends them back an acknowledgement, this filter bounces the
'spam' (subject is preserved, with a ticket number appended.)

	Thusly, we cannot easily contact someone about their complaint
because of their oh-so-good spam filters (that only seem to work AFTER
they received the spam.)

	Genius in action.

	--msa