terminal server recommendation

Wolfgang Tremmel w.tremmel at vianetworks.de
Wed May 2 08:07:22 UTC 2001

We are using - like many others - a cheap Linux PC with Cyclades card,
because we couldn't find anything on the market with:

- Ability to store console logs "forever" (using screen package for
attaching
  and detaching of console sessions)
- Doing a 2nd role as netflow collector
- SSH
- Beeing able to do out of band access with either ISDN or analog modem

Wolfgang