new.net

Ken Eddings eddingsk at apple.com
Fri Mar 9 01:53:56 UTC 2001

No don't do that.  I get too much mail from well-meaning folks that
think our registry records have been hacked.

No.  I usually depend on Network Solutions to hack our records, ;-)

Cheers,

--
Ken Eddings, Hostmaster, IS&T, eddingsk at apple.com, eddingsk at ricochet.net
    Work:+1 408 974-4286 Pager: +1 408 699-3591, Fax: +1 408 974-1560