SBC forcing new contract on ISPs

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Tue Jun 26 23:48:53 UTC 2001

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Derek Balling wrote:

> Hahahahahaha...

> you've obviously never dealt with the California PUC.
>
> A more useless group more firmly in the pockets of the utilities
> themselves I have never seen.

Perhaps, but if they try to pull that crap in Ohio, they'll get spanked
by PUCO. (Again.)

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - sjsobol at JustThe.net

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.