DDoS attacks

Roeland Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Thu Jul 12 03:18:30 UTC 2001

I happen to agree, if only because; when script kiddies don't have IRC to
play with they'll start looking elsewhere. I'd rather them have an IRC net
to play with while they're being hunted. Wouldn't you?

http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m