Wither DSL?

up at 3.am up at 3.am
Tue Aug 14 21:41:49 UTC 2001

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Jason K. Schechner wrote:

> Where is "here"?  If it's anywhere near the DC area I may have to make
> some calls....

Here is PA.  However, I believe Verizon offers this plan throughout former
Bell Atlantic territory, including DC, and MD.  You need to ask for
"Virtual Office ISDN".  If you commit to 2 years it's down to $62/mo here
in PA, I think about $40 in DC, MD, VA and WV.

> On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 up at 3.am wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, J.D. Falk wrote:
> >
> > > 	Northpoint is gone.  Covad and Rhythms are both clearly poised
> > > 	to be bought and borged into some larger unfriendly telco.  Is
> > > 	there any non-monopoly DSL option left?
> >
> > I don't think Rhythms is rapidly going the way of Northpoint...not borged,

Typo here...delete "don't".

up at 3.am							    http://3.am