A bit off topic

Bill Clary bclary at atgi.net
Mon Apr 30 17:09:54 UTC 2001

A quick question, does anyone know of a good web based scheduling software
package.
I work in a lab environment and we have a lot of test equipment and class 5
switching facilities that  need to scheduled, and was hoping to make it
available in web format so our customers can look at availability in
somewhat real time.

Sorry for being off topic, but I felt the collective knowledge of this
mailing list would surely have an answer of some sort. :)

Best Regards,

! Bill Clary  Advanced Telcom Group NAIL
! Santa Rosa, Ca. Earth : bclary at atgi.net : 1.707.284.5055
! NAIL= Network Architecture & Interoperability Lab