AS Leakage

Steve Noble snoble at sonn.com
Thu Apr 5 00:08:21 UTC 2001

	Most of us are speaking as ourselves and not representing our
employers, so there's really no reason to post from our work email
address, or even discuss where we work.  I myself can talk a lot more
freely about general things from here then I ever could from my
work account, without worry of repercussions because I was
"representing" my company publically in a bad way. :)

	If you want to know who people are, just search for their
name on the NANOG or RIPE registration sheets for recent meetings,
that generally helps me some (although some people don't even put
the company they work for in there).  Also, sometimes I just traceroute
the host they are posting from.. :)