AS Leakage

Darrin Walton darrinw at nixc.net
Thu Apr 5 00:20:56 UTC 2001

  |+
  |+ As someone mentioned previously this week, many of the folks are posting
  |+ from email addresses that give absolutely no hint at to their employment.

	I didn't know that we were required to post from our "work" email
address, or that we had to share with _you_ where we worked.  A lot of us
don't feel like subscribing to _any_ mailing list with our work email, as
we already get enough mail there (I can't speak for you though).

	Do you purpose that everyone now send a email to the list, stating
who they are, where they work at, and what they do?  I think not.

  |+ Had I known he was with Exodus, there would have been no question about
  |+ his having multiple paths into UU.  Please forgive me for assuming.  I
  |+ also assumed that 209 would not leak _65..._ into the global table.

	So, you were under the belief that a rather large service
provider, only had one connection to UUNet?  How many paths do you,
yourself have into UU?  Are they anything > DS3?

darrin walton, darrinw at nixc.net