Query for NANOG: Want a Peering BOF?

David Diaz davediaz at netrail.net
Sat Sep 18 04:57:31 UTC 1999

could you post the draft on a web site and then take feedback.  thanks

At 5:10 PM -0400 9/17/99, Abha Ahuja wrote:
>On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, William B. Norton wrote:
>
>Hey Bill!
>
> > I can contribute to the agenda an overview of a draft I just finished (with
> > the help of a bunch of you) called "The Peering Decision Tree" that
> > describes in rough terms the process the ISPs I spoke with go through to
> > determine with who and with which method to peer.
>
>I think that it would be interesting to check out the draft... And maybe
>hear which ISPs contributed.  Is this something that you can send to the
>list?
>
>Thanks, Bill!
>
>-abha ;)

>abha ahuja						ahuja at merit.edu
>Merit Network, Inc.					734.764.0294

Thank you,
David Diaz
Chief Technical Officer
Netrail, Inc

email:   davediaz at netrail.net
pager: 888-576-1018
NOC: 404-522-1234
Fax:    404 522-2191

Build 1:	 46 cities nationwide -- COMPLETE
Build 2: 	 67 cities nationwide

  I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.