Regarding global BGP community values

Andrew Partan asp at partan.com
Fri Oct 8 13:24:03 UTC 1999

> Here is a sketch of the new well-known communities I have come
> up with:
>
> 0xFFFn:arg

You should attempt to implement it; I suspect that its not going
to be easy.

If you want this to go forward, I suggest that you draft configs
for a number of router types (cisco, juniper, gated).

I also suggest that you draft configs for everyone else to do if
they just want to let these new communities through without acting
on them.  Remember that communities are dropped by default - unless
you configure your routers to let them through.
	--asp at partan.com (Andrew Partan)