RADB Fees

Alex P. Rudnev alex at virgin.relcom.eu.net
Mon Nov 1 16:21:17 UTC 1999

Do you think it's _NEW_ for me?

I'v want just to highlight this point... Here in Russia .ru sub-root name
servers just get funds from the *.ru fee's; and it's wonderful (not for me but
in principle) why . owners don't see at least 50% of the *. fee money.

And no doubt .com fee should not be 50$/year (for the NETSOL company which MUST
pay this fee).

// Sorry, I'v add 'nanog' to this post because it's really the question Internet
// society should ask now, when a lot of different fee's was introduced. I don't
// like to see the ruins of Internet in a few next years... just because some
// landlords catched the services which are mandatory for the Internet.