Geektools superwhois updates

Rodney Joffe rjoffe at mailorder.com
Sun Jun 6 18:09:58 UTC 1999

The tar'd source for the GeekTools superwhois proxy is now available at
www.geektools.com behind the 'software' icon. V2.0

In addition, there is also an updated whois server list available in the
same section. This lists all of the whois servers we are aware of, as of
the date stated. It will be updated each time we find a new server, or
identify a change. This is the same list used in whois-servers.net.

Finally, for the geeks who are forced to use Windows 95/98/NT/2000
machines at work, there is a GeekTools superwhois client available that
uses the same lists as above. Binary only.

Comments/suggestions as usual to complaints at centergate.com...

Rodney Joffe
CenterGate Research Group, LLC
www.centergate.com