Training the next generation:

Dana Hudes dhudes at cncdsl.com
Tue Aug 24 17:29:55 UTC 1999

Joe,
I firmly believe that an undergraduate degree is essential.
If you have to go part-time, then do that.
Don't wimp out and take a BA. Get the BS, take the science and math
courses. You might wonder what mechanics and chemistry have to do with networks or software development.
Two words: Scientific Method .
We need to train you, the student, to THINK.
Not just that you need to think, we need to train you HOW to think.
Math is more directly applicable.