No subject

Timothy R. McKee mckee at admin.infoave.net
Fri Apr 30 22:14:38 UTC 1999

Christian & NANOG in general:

Our apologies for the BGP problem.  We turned down our peering with UUNET
today due to serious routing problems in Raleigh NC.  When our NOC
personnel reestablised the peering, they failed to utilize the peer-group
that includes all of our outbound route filtering.  Additional
documentation and training will be implemented Monday - in the interim any
BGP alterations will be performed by Backbone Engineering.

We will audit our RA entries and verify that all of our routing data is
present and correct.

Tim McKee, Chief Technology Officer
Info Avenue Internet Services, LLC