Contact handles disappearing mysteriously from the whois database!

Vadim Antonov avg at kotovnik.com
Thu Apr 29 07:08:10 UTC 1999

Dean Robb <pceasy at norfolk.infi.net> wrote:

>And never learned to test before deployment?  I learned that in high school
>BASIC classes....

Better you'd learn to read.  Try to read the first quoted sentence again.

>Maybe I'm missing something...and I'm NOT a software engineer...

That shows.  Oh, the optimism of the naive.  You must be a manager.

Plonk.

--vadim

PS      Does anyone know why overuse of ellipsis is a sure sign of a luser?

PPS     I've heard somewhere that learning BASIC as the first language
	irrevokably destroys any latent ability to design real software.
	If so, that must explain why ms-dos and its progeny are so messy
	and lossy.