the GOV top-level domain

Mathias Koerber mathias at staff.singnet.com.sg
Wed Sep 23 00:59:12 UTC 1998

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Greg A. Woods wrote:

| Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 19:41:15 -0400 (EDT)
| From: "Greg A. Woods" <woods at most.weird.com>
| To: nanog at merit.edu
| Subject: Re: the GOV top-level domain
|
| [ On Tue, September 22, 1998 at 15:24:08 (-0500), Sean Donelan wrote: ]
| > Subject: Re: the GOV top-level domain
| >
| > >GOV. was missing from A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET sometime yesterday, but the
| > >example with a timestampe has scrolled past my scroll buffer....

Hmm. I went back into the thread, but can't figure out what example
with the timestamp (what bug) is meant here. Someone care to explain?
Maybe I missed that message?

Mathias Koerber	  | Tel: +65 / 471 9820    |   mathias at staff.singnet.com.sg
SingNet NOC	  | Fax: +65 / 475 3273    |            mathias at koerber.org
Q'town Tel. Exch. | PGP: Keyid: 768/25E082BD, finger mathias at singnet.com.sg
2 Stirling Rd     |      1A 8B FC D4 93 F1 9A FC BD 98 A3 1A 0E 73 01 65
S'pore 148943     | Disclaimer: I speak only for myself
* Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft *