Black Hole Vixie/RBL

J.D. Falk jdfalk at cp.net
Fri Nov 20 03:58:20 UTC 1998

On 11/19/98, "Edward S. Marshall" <emarshal at logic.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Feb 2036, Bob Allisat wrote:
> >  Mr. Vixie and his cohorts increasingly
> >  imagine themselves to be the final and
> >  ultimate arbiters in matters of Network
> >  integrity.
>
> Actually, I think they imagine themselves as the folks who maintain a list
> of people who spam.

	Not even that.  They maintain a list of IP addresses that they,
	due to a published set of criteria, do not wish to accept mail
	from.  Many others agree with their criteria.

	However...Bob Allisat will never agree, so it's not worth your
	time to argue with him.

--
J.D. Falk <jdfalk at cp.net>                                 "Nathan says hi."
Special Agent In Charge (Abuse Issues)