luser of the day award!

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Wed Nov 18 19:19:02 UTC 1998

Is it contempt of court if you look forward to the court case as a better
solution to expensing a technical seminar? We should just hold the
next NANOG the lobby of the courthouse, then we can countersue for court
costs, and have him pay our way... and afford to stay in POSH hotels. :)

Just a thought. :)

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998, Robbie Honerkamp wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 18, 1998 at 01:04:34PM -0500, Christopher Neill wrote:
> > Anyone else get mail from this idiot?
>
> Yep. He even replied to my response:
>
> ------------
>   >> It has come to my attention that your company utilizes the MAPS
>   >> BLACKHOLE list to block purported SPAMMERS from sending E-mail to your
>   >> system. While the idea might sound good I am writing to inform you that
>   >> you will be named in a Federal Lawsuit if you do not CEASE AND DESIST
>   >> use of this list IMMEDIATELY.
>   >
>   >Bring it on.
>   >
>   >Robbie
>
>   So be it. I look forward to seeing you in court.
> ------------
>
> His original message is really amusing. It makes me think back to
> Robert McElwaine. If only he had added "UN-altered REPRODUCTION and
> DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED, ESPECIALLY
> to COMPUTER BULLETIN BOARDS." to the end.
>
> Guess I'll see everyone in court! It should be one heck of a party! :-)
>
> Robbie
>
> --
> Robbie Honerkamp
> ISP Consulting, System Administration
> robbie at shorty.com	http://www.shorty.com/

Derek J. Balling          | "Bill Gates is a monocle and a white
dredd at megacity.org        |  fluffy cat from being a villain in the
http://www.megacity.org/  |  next Bond film."  - Dennis Miller