luser of the day award!

Robbie Honerkamp robbie at opus.shorty.com
Wed Nov 18 19:06:44 UTC 1998

On Wed, Nov 18, 1998 at 01:04:34PM -0500, Christopher Neill wrote:
> Anyone else get mail from this idiot?

Yep. He even replied to my response:

------------
  >> It has come to my attention that your company utilizes the MAPS
  >> BLACKHOLE list to block purported SPAMMERS from sending E-mail to your
  >> system. While the idea might sound good I am writing to inform you that
  >> you will be named in a Federal Lawsuit if you do not CEASE AND DESIST
  >> use of this list IMMEDIATELY.
  >
  >Bring it on.
  >
  >Robbie

  So be it. I look forward to seeing you in court.

His original message is really amusing. It makes me think back to
Robert McElwaine. If only he had added "UN-altered REPRODUCTION and
DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED, ESPECIALLY
to COMPUTER BULLETIN BOARDS." to the end.

Guess I'll see everyone in court! It should be one heck of a party! :-)

Robbie

--
Robbie Honerkamp
ISP Consulting, System Administration