routing registries....

Ben Kirkpatrick, ELI blkirk at float.eli.net
Tue Mar 3 17:59:18 UTC 1998

   As I mentioned in my original post, I will summarize the responses I
received.  This is fairly easy since I only got one message and it said
simply, "Use the RADB".
   To a company like the one I'm currently participating in, using the
RADB is unacceptable because they want to have complete security and
control over the database.  This is rather short-sited, but it's not
my decision.  I'll be researching more in the near future and send an
update then.
--Ben Kirkpatrick.