routing registries....

Mark Prior mrp at connect.com.au
Wed Mar 4 13:03:57 UTC 1998

        As I mentioned in my original post, I will summarize the responses I
     received.  This is fairly easy since I only got one message and it said
     simply, "Use the RADB".
        To a company like the one I'm currently participating in, using the
     RADB is unacceptable because they want to have complete security and
     control over the database.  This is rather short-sited, but it's not
     my decision.  I'll be researching more in the near future and send an
     update then.

Well I use RADB too but that shouldn't stop you getting the tools and
running your own private copy.

Mark.