Generation of traffic in "settled" peering arrangement

Tracy J. Snell tjs at EnterAct.com
Tue Aug 25 03:13:43 UTC 1998

(This message assumes Exodus will lose their peering arangement with BBN
and I'll either not have routes to Exodus through BBN or they will be
worse than they were before)

My problem is we purchase transit from BBN. Why should I renew my
contract with BBN when I can get better connectivity from someone else? If
I stay with BBN how do explain why I did when their connectivity has been
degraded? They'll start leaving me for providers with better connectivity.

--
Tracy Snell	             (312) 588-2900
President, EnterAct, L.L.C.  http://www.enteract.com
tjs at enteract.com