DNS Headaches.

max at inc.net max at inc.net
Mon Aug 17 14:19:36 UTC 1998

  Does anyone know when this was first noticed in a.root-servers.net?
  I sent my orginal post late friday night and I got replies back that
  torgo.webteam.net and panic.webteam.net were in the soa the previous
  morning.  Was that Thursday or Friday morning.  I would like to know
  if this mistake was on Wednesday nights update or Thursday nights.  I
  have tried getting this information from Internic all weekend but all
  they do is promise callbacks they never make.

-Max

Max Spaulding
Internet Connect, INC.
max at inc.net