RADB problems

Abha Ahuja ahuja at merit.edu
Sat Nov 29 07:34:20 UTC 1997

On Sat, 29 Nov 1997, Mark Prior wrote:

Hi Mark!

I fixed the mail problems with radb.ra.net.  Auto-dbm is functioning
correctly now.  Unfortunately, the DNS problems are completely out of
Merit's hands.  DNS for radb.ra.net is run by Bill Manning at ISI.  This
is because the RA project is a joint venture between Merit and ISI. I have
sent Bill Manning email regarding this matter.  There is little I can do
to fix it.  If you have a suggestion to a work-around to this problem, I
am very willing to implement it.

Submissions that I have sent to radb.ra.net from various locations worked
correctly for me.  And the mail problem was fixed.

As far as your particular route problem, I am still looking into it, which
is why you weren't notified.  You may want to try resubmitting your
messages to radb.ra.net.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, but I am
doing my best to resolve the problem as quickly as I can.

Thank you for your patience.  Please send me (and our NOC) email to
ra-help at merit.edu if you have any further questions.  I will keep you
updated as to any progress with this matter.

-abha ;)

abha ahuja						ahuja at merit.edu
Merit Network, Inc.					313.764.0294