Whoa; the 3 network?

Eric Germann ekgermann at cctec.com
Tue Dec 23 21:25:56 UTC 1997

Maybe they should.  That would be incentive to return unused space.

Eric

At 11:47 AM 12/23/97 -0800, Michael Dillon wrote:
>On Tue, 23 Dec 1997, Eric Germann wrote:
>
>> I didn't know Thomas Edison worked for GE?
>
>He founded The Edison Electric Company which became General Electric.
>
>> ARIN ought to be happy when they get their check for that one!
>
>If you read through http://www.arin.net you should find some place where
>it mentions that people with existing allocations don't pay anything until
>they need additional address space.
>
>--
>Michael Dillon                   -               Internet & ISP Consulting
>http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael at memra.com

====
Eric Germann				Computer and Communications Technologies
ekgermann at cctec.com			Van Wert, OH 45891
					Phone:	419 968 2640
http://www.cctec.com			Fax:	419 968 2641

Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
A Microsoft Solution Provider