routes to hit 50,000 soon? or filter AS 7007....

Steve Corbato corbato at cac.washington.edu
Fri Apr 25 18:19:36 UTC 1997

Perhaps the more pertinent question is why AS7007's downstream provider
didn't filter on AS7007's routes.

    -Steve

---
Steve Corbato, Network Engineering
Computing & Communications, University of Washington
corbato at cac.washington.edu   206-685-6221 voice   206-685-4054 fax
PGP key fingerprint =  C7 75 FF BF 5A 4D 16 70  E6 49 22 63 C3 15 A2 AC