routes to hit 50,000 soon? or filter AS 7007....

Craig A. Huegen c-huegen at quadrunner.com
Fri Apr 25 18:13:10 UTC 1997

On Fri, 25 Apr 1997, Pierre Thibaudeau wrote:

==>On Fri, 25 Apr 1997, System Administrator wrote:
==>
==>>    I have now filterd all routes from 7007
==>>
==>>    ip as-path access-list 1 deny _7007$
==>>
==>>
==>>    This filter will remain in effect untill we get an explanation and
==>>    appology from 7007.
==>>
==>>    There noc clams to be working on the problem.
==>>    Not good enough.
==>>
==>>    I think that everyone shoud filter them untill we get an exexplanation.
==>
==>Unless Sprint (AS 1790) filters at the source (or simply shutdown the
==>interface), we will remain in troubled waters.

When I called mai.net, they mentioned that they had unplugged their
mae-east connection as well as turned down their Sprint DS-3's until the
source of the problem could be identified.

/cah