Cisco for dummies?

Mike Vallee mike at vaultline.net
Fri Nov 8 14:40:47 UTC 1996

If Tim and Associates could give the ISP community, and the rest of the IP
world a Nutshell Book on IOS/IP, the rest of the protocols could go to the
devil for all I care.

The fact is, _only_ the IP feature set would have enough of a market to
make such a book worth doing. Maybe IPX, maybe.

For TCP/IP, I would make sure a copy went to each of my customers while they
wait for PcaBell to hook up the local loop. Should give them plenty of time
to get up to speed.

Mike