Routing table jump

mike mn at tremere.ios.com
Wed Mar 13 03:56:41 UTC 1996

On Tue, 12 Mar 1996, Paul Ferguson wrote:

> At 09:33 PM 3/12/96 -0500, mike wrote:
>

> >This means to all who use routers to do transport *and* routing
> >calculations/table management on memory bound devices: you're out of
> >business on 10/1/1996. This is when 'the Internet' crashes. In reality,
> >it is when all lemmings jump the final cliff, and only the 'bad' ones
> >will prevail.
> >
> >Mike
> >
> >( this is a private statement. Don't get me wrong! mypaycheck is not
> >involved!)
> >

> Good thing your paycheck isn't involved; chances are you'd loose it.

well, I believe your ciso propaganda stops here, no?

I don't buy cisoc fo rmision critial things, I never will, and I will (or
whoever is with me) survive the 'Internet Crash of '96.

In Sao Paolo, you can still drive a VW taxi. In NYC you cannot. the same
is on the Intenet ( don't forget the quotes! ).

If you go with what everybody uses, you go where everybody goes!

Mike

Death of the Net predicted, Film at Eleven. >
> Deja Vu.
>
> - paul

                                                   IDT
Michael F. Nittmann                             ---------
Senior Network Architect                        \       /
(201) 928 4456                                   -------
(201) 928 1888 FAX                                \   /
mn at tremere.ios.com                                 ---
                                                   IOS