RS transparency survey

Jake Khuon khuon at Merit.Net
Thu Mar 7 03:01:52 UTC 1996

Some of you may have noticed that the RSes have stopped injecting their ASN
into the ASPath expression.  This was a feature I have just recently turned
on to meet the original design goals of the project.   As per specification,
the RSes were to be transparent in its operation.

I realise I may have erred by doing this without asking the community first.
Therefore, I would like to take a poll as to what everyone prefers.  I can
turn the ASN injection back on in a peer-by-peer basis if necessary.  I
sincerely apologise if this has caused any confusions and/or problems.

--
 | Systems Research Programmer, IE Group       /| /|[~|)|~|~ N E T W O R K |