208/8 announcements

Dave Siegel dsiegel at rtd.com
Wed Jan 3 20:23:53 UTC 1996

> rob] Well, we're filtering them. :)
> rob] 	RobS
> rob]
> alan] Is anyone filtering these routes?  From a customer perspective, I think
> alan] it would be nice if my providers would do so.
> alan]
> alan] Or maybe these guys would filter them:
>
> ] Ah, but what happens when the NIC starts allocating out of 208/8?
> ] Avi
>
>   Uhm, take the filters out?

That was ans that responded.  The filtering he's refering to is the RADB,
obviously, which is an easy filter to fix, if you know what you're supposed
to do with it.  ;-)

Dave

--
Dave Siegel		     President, RTD Systems & Networking, Inc.
(520)623-9663		     Network Engineer -- Regional/National NSPs (Cisco)