NAVYJOBS.COM

Dick St.Peters stpeters at netheaven.com
Tue Apr 23 05:53:15 UTC 1996

Vadim Antonov writes:

> Which is -- if you want to start a registry ask NIC to allocate
> you something like MYREG.COM and register whoever you want
> *under it*.  No negotiations with root NS operators.  No additional
> load on root NSes.

Be it known then that I will accept applications for registration
under commercial.com.  Email for details (hostmaster at commercial.com),
which should give me time to make some up.

Why is this thread on nanog?  Most everything that's been said here
has been said (several times) on com-priv (along with a lot of other
things making even less sense, of course).

--
Dick St.Peters,         Gatekeeper, Pearly Gateway, Ballston Spa, NY
stpeters at NetHeaven.com  Owner/operator, NetHeaven 518-885-1295/1-800-910-6671