other routing anomalies

Gordon Cook gcook at tigger.jvnc.net
Wed Apr 17 15:48:18 UTC 1996

Avi wrote  Ugh, I replied privately to Gordon; didn't realize he sent it
to nanog :)  JVNC said to him in an earlier message that they were
currently defaulting into MCI.......

COOK:  let me clear up some uncomfortable ambiguity in avi's use of the
pronoun "it"......  my original post to which he replied was to
nanog.....  I did NOT send his private reply to nanog.

thing and I have BELIEVE me I have been trying to get this worked out
through JVNC.  I have called them everyday beginning a weekago today to
try to get a resolution to the problem.  they have been courteous, but
the answer has alwsays been we are working on it  it should be done by
the end of the day.  unfortunately it doesn't get done.  My post last
night has resulted in some fresh information that I hope will get the
problem fixed.  So in that sense going public here could provide the
solution..  I will try to avoid any continuation of this thread.  BTW
the problems as of right now is definitely NOT fixed.   :-(

The COOK Report on Internet                 Individ. hard copy   $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA       Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                              Corporate            $350
Internet: cook at cookreport.com               Corporate Site Lic.  $650
http://pobox.com/cook/  for new COOK Report Glossary of Internet terms