Need critiques of this RFC draft

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Fri Apr 12 21:06:57 UTC 1996

As I mentioned last weekend, I have started working on a rough draft for
an informational RFC intended to help more people understand the
operational structure of the net. The rough draft (not spellchecked or
grammar checked) is available at http://sidhe.memra.com/rough.txt

I am mostly interested in knowing where my facts are wrong and where I
have missed important pieces. Of course, you can make any other comments
you wish, but perhaps private email would be the most appropriate place
for them.

I want to have this document finished in another week and submitted to
the RFC editors.

Michael Dillon                                    Voice: +1-604-546-8022
Memra Software Inc.                                 Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com                             E-mail: michael at memra.com