New Internet Routing Statistics

Gordon Cook gcook at tigger.jvnc.net
Tue Apr 2 20:38:53 UTC 1996

Craig, netscape couldn't find anything at the address you listed.  I
found what I **think** you are talking about at http://compute.merit.edu/

What you have done looks really useful.  But SPRINT is refusing to
cooperate I gather.  How big a hole does this put in the usefulness of
what you are doing?  With UUNET, ANS and MCI particpating, how can Sprint
justify NOT participating?

The COOK Report on Internet                 Individ. hard copy   $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA       Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                              Corporate            $350
Internet: cook at cookreport.com               Corporate Site Lic.  $650
http://pobox.com/cook/  for new COOK Report Glossary of Internet terms