New Internet Routing Statistics

Gordon Cook gcook at tigger.jvnc.net
Tue Apr 2 23:40:08 UTC 1996

So sprint will coperate at least to the extent that MCI, ANS, and UUNET
are already doing so?

I'd think that is good news.  Do you have any kind of time line, Sean?
June 1?  July 1?

Now where is PSI??? Are they only Mae East and CIX connected?  if they
don't cooperate, do they hurt the community or themselves worse by non
cooperation?

The COOK Report on Internet                 Individ. hard copy   $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA       Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                              Corporate            $350
Internet: cook at cookreport.com               Corporate Site Lic.  $650
http://pobox.com/cook/  for new COOK Report Glossary of Internet terms