Regional Techs meeting in September?

Cathy Wittbrodt cjw at magnolia.Stanford.EDU
Fri Aug 13 17:20:36 UTC 1993

    >>> Hey, there are those of us who want to go to a UM football game!!!

  Okay, you get to go to the football game, but what hotel do you plan
  to stay in?  ON the other hand, we could all camp out at Knopper's house.

I realize there will be no hotels or parking (well there never is
parking), but the games are really fun and if we book in advance we
should be able to get hotel rooms.  If not, I have heard that Mark's
house is quite nice  :-)

---Cathy