Departing

Craig A. Haney 703.904.2084 craig at icm1.icp.net
Fri Aug 13 04:18:36 UTC 1993

TO ALL:

this is mail to just let people know that i will no longer
be working at Sprint on SprintLink/ICM as of 08/14/93.

it has truely been very enjoyable working with everyone and am
sure our emails will cross paths again.

i would like to introduce Ken Albanese (albanese at icp.net)
as one of my replacements. you should enjoy working with
Ken. it was a pleasure for me to be able to work with him.
his attention to details and quality is a fine attribute.

for the time being, i will be reachable via email at
my old college email address: haneyC at moravian.edu

as for me, i will continue as an independent consultant,
possibly even with Sprint in some capacity.

sincerely,

craig a. haney