new template.net form...

Piet.Beertema at mcsun.EU.net Piet.Beertema at mcsun.EU.net
Mon Aug 24 08:53:13 UTC 1992

    | OK, after this first pass through the text, I'm getting
    | even more picky: networks cannot agree to anything, only
    | their administrators can! So here's my latest & greatest
    | proposal for a new text:
    |
    |      The administrators of the following networks for which access is
    |      requested to the NSFNET backbone,  agree that traffic from these
    |      networks that will transit the NSFNET backbone complies with the
    |      "NSFNET BACKBONE SERVICES ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY" dated June 1992
    |
    | 	Piet

    There is a missing comma.  One should be placed after the word
    "networks" on the first line.

Yech, you're spoiling the perfect layout. :-)
But I'm wondering if adding that comma is indeed appropriate:
the way I read the sentence then, the "for which" denotes the
administrators, not the networks.

	Piet