Additions to the NSFNET policy-based routing database

Belinda Sue Blair bsb
Thu Apr 9 00:35:42 UTC 1992

Erik,

I've changed the NWG format to be consistent. It lists the
number of CONFIGURED networks. It makes no sense to list the
announced networks since this number is constantly changing (duh!).
Thanks for bringing up this point.

-B. Sue Blair
 Merit Network Operations