[NANOG-announce] Attendee List + Hotel Poaching Annoucement

Nanog Support nanog-support at nanog.org
Fri Jul 16 15:40:53 UTC 2021

NANOGers,

It has come to our attention that companies not affiliated with the NANOG
organization are attempting to contact attendees and exhibitors attempting
to sell our attendee list. Should you be contacted by a company offering to
sell NANOG Minneapolis Attendee list, be aware, this is fraudulent.  NANOG
does not sell any registration information.

NANOG is not utilizing third party services for NANOG 83 or any other
NANOG-sponsored event. We strongly urge you not to engage with these
companies in any way if they contact you. If you provide your credit card
information to any such unauthorized vendor, your card may be charged.

If you have any questions about the meeting, please contact us directly at:
nanog-support at nanog.org. For more NANOG 83 information, please visit
https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-83/

We look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis, MN!

Sincerely,

NANOG Support

nanog-support at nanog.org