[NANOG-announce] NANOG46 Update

Joe Provo jzp-sc at rsuc.gweep.net
Sat May 16 15:51:12 UTC 2009

Greetings!

There are just four weeks left until NANOG46, and if you are planning
to attend don't delay - register!  While the Early-bird registration
period has ended, if you don't register before June 8 you will face
the on-site price of $600.  The NANOG group hotel rate will expire
May 29, within two weeks (http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog46/hotel.php).
Registered NANOG46 attendees will get further updates sent to the
attendee mailing list (<nanog-attendee at nanog.org>), so please do
subscribe if you had opted out at the time of registration.  Either
visit http://mailman.nanog.org/mailman/listinfo/nanog-attendee or
send email to <nanog-attendee-request at nanog.org>.

The NANOG Program Committee has once again provided an excellent agenda
(http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog46/agenda.php) for the conference.  While
we already have the support of several sponsors for both the conference
and some socials (http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog46/sponsors.php), there
are still opportunities for your organization to get exposure to the NANOG
audience.  See http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog46/sponsorships.php
for more details.

If you are entering the United States and have not yet determined if you
need a visa, check the US Department of State site, notably
http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html and
http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/without/without_1990.html.  Paper entrance
forms can be bypassed for many countries; see details at
http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/id_visa/esta/.  Should you require a formal
Letter of Invitation, please contact Merit staff by email to
<nanog-support at nanog.org>.

As always, we encourage you to send any questions or concerns via email,
or by voice at Merit (1.734.527.5700).  Come join your colleagues in
Philadelphia!

Joe Provo,
SC Chair

--
             RSUC / GweepNet / Spunk / FnB / Usenix / SAGE