[NANOG-announce] NANOG46 Updates

Betty Burke bburke at merit.edu
Fri May 8 19:11:37 UTC 2009

NANOG Community:

On behalf of the Merit NANOG-Support team, we look forward to seeing many of you in Philadelphia for NANOG46.
IF you have not, we certainly encourage you to take a look at the meeting agenda.  Once again, the NANOG Program Committee has, and continues, to bring a strong program to our meetings!

We also encourage you to consider investing in NANOG sponsorship opportunities.  The NANOG Marketing Working group along with Merit have a new list of ideas/opportunities your organization may find of interest.  The NANOG community clearly benefits from the Sponsorship support, and a great marketing opportunity for your organization.

Of importance to those who have not registered, there are JUST DAYS Left to Save $75.00. Early Bird Pricing Expires at Midnight, Sunday, 5-10-09.

The Hotel NANOG Group rate at expires May 29, 2009.

Do not be left behind, Register now!  https://nanog.merit.edu/registration/

Consider sponsorship OPPORTUNITIES!  http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog46/agenda.php

Make sure to check out... http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog46/agenda.php

If you have questions, concerns, comments feel free to send them to nanog-support at nanog.org.